Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ryan lost his other front tooth tonight; he's officially "Toothless Joe." I don't know where we got that term, but we grew up hearing my dad use it and we just started using it, too. In the midst of losing two teeth in the past week and struggling with a stomach virus of some sort, Ryan was MORE focused on joining Tiger Scouts and going to his first pack meeting. Tonight, he happily donned the regalia of scouting. He was ecstatic to be going to the meeting with his dad, and Wayne said Ryan did great. Smiles for everyone tonight! Wayne had to run another errand, so Ryan "had" to stay with me. He said, "What? I have to stay with MOM?" He surely does love his daddy!

Am I always that happy to be with my heavenly Father? To just smile to be in His presence? To forget all of the other crud of the week and just focus on abiding in Him?

No comments: